Be Hip with These Popular Cocktails
It’s true that variety is the spice of life. If you’re an enthusiastic consumer of alcoholic beverages, you’ll want to be in with the in crowd by knowing which cocktails people are drinking these days. Take a look at this rundown of what cocktails are trending right now!
1. Old Fashioned: A classic drink made of whiskey, bitters and muddled sugar. Although it is occasionally made with brandy, the classic version is still the most popular.
2. Negroni: A popular Italian cocktail made of gin, vermouth rosso and Campari, garnished with orange peel.
3. Whiskey Sour: Another classic featuring whiskey, lemon juice, sugar and the occasional egg white. It’s typically garnished with a maraschino cherry, lemon rind, sugared glass or orange slice.
4. Daiquiri: Refreshing, fun and coming in a variety of flavors including strawberry, pineapple and banana, the daiquiri is made of rum, syrup, and lime juice—and remains a popular choice not only in the summertime, but all year long.
5. Manhattan: A cocktail made of vermouth, whiskey and bitters. While rye is the traditional whiskey of choice, other commonly used whiskies include bourbon, blended whiskey and Tennessee whiskey.
6. Dry Martini: Over the years, the martini has become one of the best-known mixed alcoholic beverages, made with gin and vermouth and garnished with an olive or a lemon twist.
7. Espresso Martini: A cold, coffee-flavored cocktail made with vodka, espresso coffee, coffee liqueur and sugar syrup. It is not a true martini but is one of many drinks that incorporate the term into their names.
And remember: Before you imbibe, stop a hangover before it starts! Monster Hangover Patches come in boxes of five, 10 and 30. Buy them on this website or Amazon. Your body—especially your head—with thank you for it. Get in touch with our friendly customer service people by calling 404-689-1562. Or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.